DERU - The Art of Cooperation
A downloadable DERU for Windows, macOS, and Linux
DERU - The Art of Cooperationis a cooperative puzzle game that mixes eye catching abstract art with mind bending puzzles to a unique gaming experience.
In this couch co-op experience two players team up to overcome the boundaries of shadow and light and succeed through teamwork, timing and tactics.
Block streams for your partner, juggle your mass to make each other huge for traversing big streams. To succeed you have to communicate and plan together, fuse your brains and bring your co-op gaming skills on the next level. Deru is more than your usual puzzle game, you need to have dexterity, precision and use strategic planning to reach the exit of each level.
Everybody can join! Friends, family and foes:
- Enjoy beautiful abstract art while solving mind-bending puzzles
- Elegance: Simple and easily understandable mechanics create complex and satisfying puzzles
- Great atmospheric music
- Multiple worlds packed with many brain twisting riddles
- Couch Co-op: merge your brains together to overcome the streams and barriers
- Online Co-op: Play DERU online with your friends via Parsec: Read More
- Single Player: Challenge your twin stick skills to tackle the puzzles solo
Sound and Music
Michel Barengo created the music and soundscape for the game. A granular exploration of physicality which results in a soundscape in between the digital and real, which has been awarded with the “SUISA Swiss Games Music” prize.
|Published||Mar 01, 2018|
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Release date||8 days ago|
|Tags||2D, Abstract, artgame, Atmospheric, Colorful, Co-op, Local Co-Op, Local multiplayer, mind-bending, Minimalist|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Gamepad (any)|
|Accessibility||High-contrast, One button, Textless|
|Player count||1 - 2|
|Links||Steam, Homepage, InkKit, Twitter, Facebook, Discord|
In order to download this DERU you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $14.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: